Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Serves: 2
¾ cup cola (not diet)
¼ cup orange juice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1½ tablespoons peeled, grated ginger
1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
2 teaspoons mustard powder
2 teaspoons salt
3garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon ground cardamom
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 pork tenderloins
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Combine the ingredients for the marinade. Put the prepared marinade and the pork in a resealable plastic bag.
2. Place the prepared marinade in a dish, turn the bag to distribute it evenly, and then chill this bowl for 4 hours.
3. Pork should be taken out of the bag, and the marinade should be saved. Before grilling, let the pork rest at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes.
4. Set up the Traeger grill for direct cooking at 350 degrees F/ 175 degrees C.
5. In the saucepan, pour the prepared marinade and boil them over medium-high heat, then simmer for 4 minutes or until somewhat reduced and thickened. Set aside.
6. Brush the pork with oil. Grill the pork for roughly 5 minutes with the hood closed until nicely marked on both sides, flipping once. Turn and baste the pork every 5 minutes until the outsides are evenly browned and the centers are barely pink, about 15 minutes more. Lightly baste with the reduced marinade.
7. Take the food off the hot grill and give it 5 minutes to rest. Serve warm
Per Serving: Calories 413; Total fat 24.5g; Sodium 962mg; Total Carbs 6.9g; Fiber 1.1g; Sugars 2.9g; Protein 39.1g