Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 12 minutes | Serves: 4
1 (20-ounce) bottle of hoisin sauce
½ cup Sriracha
¼ cup honey
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 teaspoons onion powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 pounds thick-cut pork chops or pork loin, cut into 2-inch cubes
10 ounces pineapple, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 bag mini sweet peppers, tops removed and seeded
12 metal or wooden skewers
1. In a suitable bowl, stir the Sriracha, hoisin, honey, vinegar, oil, minced garlic, onion powder, ginger, salt, and black pepper to create the prepared marinade. Reserve ¼ cup for basting.
2. Toss the remaining spice marinade with the pork cubes, pineapple pieces, onion wedges, and tiny peppers. Cover them and chill for 6 hours.
3. Fill your Traeger Smoker with wood pellets and follow the manufacturer’s specific start-up procedure. At 450 degrees F/ 230 degrees C, preheat your Traeger Smoker with its hood close.
4. Do not rinse after removing the pork, pineapple, and vegetables from the marinade. Throw away the marinade you’ve made.
5. The kebabs should be put together using the double-skewer method. Make sure the skewer runs through the left side of the ingredients as you thread a piece of pork, a slice of pineapple, an onion chunk, and a sweet little pepper onto each of the 6 skewers. Each skewer must be threaded two more times.
6. By inserting an additional 6 skewers through the ingredients’ right side, you can double-skewer the kebabs.
7. Directly place the kebabs on the grill, cover it, and smoke for 12 minutes while rotating them once.
8. Serve hot.
Per Serving: Calories 353; Total fat 18.5g; Sodium 682mg; Total Carbs 2.3g; Fiber 0.8g; Sugars 1g; Protein 45.8g